Monday, February 27, 2006

Explore vegetables, grains during Lent


Explore vegetables, grains during Lent
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - Feb 25 9:21 PM
Ash Wednesday is this week, signaling the 40-day fasting period for Christians before spring's most significant religious holiday April 16.Save to My Web

CD reviews: Alpert 'Rewhipped' works better than Mendes
Pittsburgh Tribune-Review - Feb 18 9:09 PM
It's nice to see will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas resurrecting the music of Sergio Mendes, but "Timeless" is a complete miscalculation.Save to My Web

Rice has deep roots
Detroit News - Feb 23 1:32 AM
I was just talking with my friend and neighbor, Naomi Shine, about Black History Month and the foods that reflect it, and I got the feeling she was somehow perplexed by my modern eating habits. Naomi, who is just shy of 78, was born and raised in South Carolina near Charleston, and when she started talking in her staccato South Carolina patois, I think she was darn near accusing me of straying Save to My Web

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home